• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Danek Charlover WATCH IT

Xaborando

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Who are you??????????????
are you so pro that u saying people are shit, what are you sir?
after a few times you died you transfered to open pvp and you are saying something about account selling?
no1 would pay the double amount of cash to pay for an hardcore pvp char and than transfer to open pvp brother you got outpvped and also ,u're an cancer kiddo cuz ur acting so big on forums but yea enjoy this brother don't act big or i will post how you got parceled 30 sqm u little no hands doggy boi

https://gyazo.com/1aff3896d7022450a9b1a4a5d095c474

Name: Mavi Xaeh
Former Names: Scantraxx Vitae, Komisarz Danne
Sex: male
Vocation: Elite Knight
Level: 268
Achievement Points: 91
World: Solera
Former World: Inferna

@Danekbrplswe
p.s do not try to find an excuse cuz there is no excuse to find,
in the memory of #danekdieingonetimetransferinstanttoopenpvpkkkkkkkkdogseverywhere

Last edited:
after a few times you died you transfered to open pvp and you are saying something about account selling?
no1 would pay the double amount of cash to pay for an hardcore pvp char and than transfer to open pvp brother you got outpvped and also ,u're an cancer kiddo cuz ur acting so big on forums but yea enjoy this brother don't act big or i will post how you got parceled 30 sqm u little no hands doggy boi

@Danekbrplswe
in the memory of #danekdieingonetimetransferinstanttoopenpvpkkkkkkkkdogseverywhere

This randoms from rl that comes shadow and kill few trades and they think they rule the world.
Xabor ask him if he want a pvp lessons cuz hes so strong in forums but in game i think hes playing only with 1 hand lel

@Danekbrplswe
Xabor you can cry a fucking waterfall, I sold Komisarz, I didn't transfer anywhere, else I'd be playing it, and look at this new owners character comment for godsake who the fuck plays solera`, you know the rtuth is that i sold bcoz fedor, coffe, sultan etc did already tell u that i did you fkn shaun jones second, u are the one that playd 1 day got rekt and went to ot server, and now u joined enemies on inferna KOSAKOAKOSAS gzgzgzgzgzgz wp`join enmy to exp freedom go nonpvp youy fkn talking bullshit all the time
ah btw i killed u solo 2x on inferna fullbless on danski~, keep crying and talking shit on ot server forum mr xaborando who r u? u wanna get kickd from inferna? np let me talk to coffe and ill get u banishd from ts and kickd from inferna, krommo is not playing anymore so np, btw i got ur ip now so care;)
you can search my characters on real tibia: Voqz, Aokyz, Kamikaze Aidan, Pokerfeis, Danski speed. I only play ANTICA, RARELY inferna with borrowed chart. idk ANY1 on solera. but yeah wellif it makes u feel happier to think i left server gg, yea i left, but i SOLD the chart ;) anyway you will keep yourself on your line bcoz ur kid like thatXD

Sep 11 2015, 16:43:03 CEST Died at Level 314 by a behemoth.
Assisted by Danski Speed.
Sep 24 2015, 17:13:46 CEST Killed at Level 325 by Xaborz and an eternal guardian.

But im not like you, i dont post a death and try to pretted i made some1 leave the server, im not that kiddo, my mum has grown me up like this... ''don't laugh about this guy son, he has mental problems, ignore him'' so I will

ADVERTISMENT
If you reply this msg I won't see, coz I wont enter this forums anymore, u got rekt, u can live with it or suicide irl bb ty wp gg

Xabor you can cry a fucking waterfall, I sold Komisarz, I didn't transfer anywhere, else I'd be playing it, and look at this new owners character comment for godsake who the fuck plays solera`, you know the rtuth is that i sold bcoz fedor, coffe, sultan etc did already tell u that i did you fkn shaun jones second, u are the one that playd 1 day got rekt and went to ot server, and now u joined enemies on inferna KOSAKOAKOSAS gzgzgzgzgzgz wp`join enmy to exp freedom go nonpvp youy fkn talking bullshit all the time
ah btw i killed u solo 2x on inferna fullbless on danski~, keep crying and talking shit on ot server forum mr xaborando who r u? u wanna get kickd from inferna? np let me talk to coffe and ill get u banishd from ts and kickd from inferna, krommo is not playing anymore so np, btw i got ur ip now so care;)
you can search my characters on real tibia: Voqz, Aokyz, Kamikaze Aidan, Pokerfeis, Danski speed. I only play ANTICA, RARELY inferna with borrowed chart. idk ANY1 on solera. but yeah wellif it makes u feel happier to think i left server gg, yea i left, but i SOLD the chart ;) anyway you will keep yourself on your line bcoz ur kid like thatXD

Sep 24 2015, 17:13:46 CEST Killed at Level 325 by Xaborz and an eternal guardian.

But im not like you, i dont post a death and try to pretted i made some1 leave the server, im not that kiddo, my mum has grown me up like this... ''don't laugh about this guy son, he has mental problems, ignore him'' so I will

ADVERTISMENT
If you reply this msg I won't see, coz I wont enter this forums anymore, u got rekt, u can live with it or suicide irl bb ty wp gg

Aha? You're saying u are danski xD? i think you dont check recording danski = is in my team , and also coffe isnt my leader iam my own leader u retard u are pretending to be someone who you aren't sad life .#youwillbealwaysawannabebignoob

stop bringung up historys it was deds on team hunt and kicks LOL its my server , you transfered away after you died 2 x you never managed to kill me LOL "pretending to be danski while danski is thorpes hes british are u british XD?"

ADVERTISMENT

ok example you are danski ok? xd

Sep 11 2015, 03:00:09 CESTDied at Level 374 by a serpent spawn.
Assisted by Xaborz.

Oct 02 2015, 16:32:30 CESTAssisted by Xaborz.

cya mannen dont try to act cool but its not u xD wannabedog

Aha? You're saying u are danski xD? i think you dont check recording danski = is in my team , and also coffe isnt my leader iam my own leader u retard u are pretending to be someone who you aren't sad life .#youwillbealwaysawannabebignoob

stop bringung up historys it was deds on team hunt and kicks LOL its my server , you transfered away after you died 2 x you never managed to kill me LOL "pretending to be danski while danski is thorpes hes british are u british XD?"
"Speed" is what Danek consume every day to be that dumbass i think

sack-of-potatoes.jpg
im just dropping a bag of potato =D

Back