• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DANEK RELOADS FOR NEW TEAM ON SHADOWCOREK!

Daneknatrzy

GIBMONIPLS
Reaction score
Everybody who wants to fight every day etc msg me here or in game (Brutala Danek, Patrick The Third)
Also you can msg Shiiraz
We're trying to make a big reload so guys inv all ur friends!

Msg me for Private TS3

IF YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH YOU CAN JOIN !
Polish, swedish, spanish, english ppl accepted!

You're totally retarded, why would you make multiple of threads kid? http://otland.net/threads/new-guild-private-teamspeak-free-to-join.228293
Bump your old one instead.

wow guy knows how to read but doesnt know we fight at night vs another ppl not vs pls and swes
we fight every mex/english/vnzl team on the night, thats why u never heard about xd
Yea, heard about those randoms without any good pvp skills and that's how you win easily (I'm sure you still lose against those losers, since you're a loser too) and then you randoms call yourself "Pro Players", "Best Player eu", and so on.
cry me a river now, truth hurts

You're totally retarded, why would you make multiple of threads kid? http://otland.net/threads/new-guild-private-teamspeak-free-to-join.228293
Bump your old one instead.

Yea, heard about those randoms without any good pvp skills and that's how you win easily (I'm sure you still lose against those losers, since you're a loser too) and then you randoms call yourself "Pro Players", "Best Player eu", and so on.
cry me a river now, truth hurts

Dyablo, since I know you in real life Im going to recommand you a few things:
-Lose your virginity
-Learn how to swim
-Stop speaking in forums and come fight
-Get a personality outside computer since all guys from your school laugh about you
-Try to exp ur own chart don't buy one
-Get a 17 years old before speaking to big guys

Truth hurts? Ur horrible face hurts.

King regards,
Danek.

Dyablo, since I know you in real life Im going to recommand you a few things:
-Lose your virginity
-Learn how to swim
-Stop speaking in forums and come fight
-Get a personality outside computer since all guys from your school laugh about you
-Try to exp ur own chart don't buy one
-Get a 17 years old before speaking to big guys

Truth hurts? Ur horrible face hurts.

King regards,
Danek.

so a few questions come to mind while reading this.
first of all, what does virginity have to do with anything Tibia related? or did you have sex with Tibia when you lost your virginity?

second of all, what does swimming have to do with anything tibia related? do you play tibia while swimming?

why would he come fight? maybe he has better things to do at those times of day?

everyone has their own personality and me personally would rather be friends with a dude that's not a totaly douchebag like all of your friends including you seem to be.

he can spend his money on whatever he wants to, it's none of your business, this just makes you look jealous that he has money and not you.

I'm assuming from the horrible grammar in the last sentence that you are referring to his age, and as far as I know there is no age limit on talking to anyone nor playing Tibia.

I do not know Dyablo and I have never spoken to him but I am sure you, Danek, are the crybaby.

Yours,
Almighty~

so a few questions come to mind while reading this.
first of all, what does virginity have to do with anything Tibia related? or did you have sex with Tibia when you lost your virginity?

second of all, what does swimming have to do with anything tibia related? do you play tibia while swimming?

why would he come fight? maybe he has better things to do at those times of day?

everyone has their own personality and me personally would rather be friends with a dude that's not a totaly douchebag like all of your friends including you seem to be.

he can spend his money on whatever he wants to, it's none of your business, this just makes you look jealous that he has money and not you.

I'm assuming from the horrible grammar in the last sentence that you are referring to his age, and as far as I know there is no age limit on talking to anyone nor playing Tibia.

I do not know Dyablo and I have never spoken to him but I am sure you, Danek, are the crybaby.

Yours,
Almighty~
Oki I just know I got bettter things to do than going on conversations or discussions that's not of my bussiness ;d

I'm just trying to help out curing your stupidity, that's all.

Yours,
Almighty~

Danek you are retarded, i have never heard about you.
So you shouldnt act big on forums, and cmon everybody have been 17years old.

The thing is that your threads make No sence because you Will never get Good pvp or A team to play with.

Danek you are retarded, i have never heard about you.
So you shouldnt act big on forums, and cmon everybody have been 17years old.

The thing is that your threads make No sence because you Will never get Good pvp or A team to play with.
Sorry bro I didn't want to offend you :/
Don't hunt me oki I can pay big boy
Btw, don't come with ''never head about you'', like you're popular or ur some1 XDDD stupidity retard, i can mc 5 mages and fuck your shadowcores gameplay if I want to, just tell me ur character name :)

Sorry bro I didn't want to offend you :/
Don't hunt me oki I can pay big boy
Btw, don't come with ''never head about you'', like you're popular or ur some1 XDDD stupidity retard, i can mc 5 mages and fuck your shadowcores gameplay if I want to, just tell me ur character name :)

First of all - damn grammar, you still look more retarded
You might never have heard about him, but most of old school Tibia players knows Wille very well and they played with him already, and there's no one that knows you, pls be jelly and don't get mettled anymore.
Last, he ain't doing any "shadowcores gameplay", all he does is fights and kick ass of kids like you.
PS: Not asslicking him, but I know him so that's why I said so, keep in mind before posting anything nonsense.

I totally agree with this:
you Will never get Good pvp or A team to play with.

Funny how some pussy slaves think that pussy is most important than to be a normal person in real life.

The guy gets exposed because of his stupidity and he replies telling somebody to loose virginity ahahah
Dyablo, keep being yourself. By the time you reach 30 you will have a good car, a good hosue, a good job and all the girls you want.

There is no man on this planet that lost pussies while searching money but many lost pussy and money while they had pussies on pedestals like their main priority in life

Last edited:
First of all - damn grammar, you still look more retarded
You might never have heard about him, but most of old school Tibia players knows Wille very well and they played with him already, and there's no one that knows you, pls be jelly and don't get mettled anymore.
Last, he ain't doing any "shadowcores gameplay", all he does is fights and kick ass of kids like you.
PS: Not asslicking him, but I know him so that's why I said so, keep in mind before posting anything nonsense.

I totally agree with this:
Why you run away from me when you see me in real life? :p

Back