• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Danera.no-ip.org Banishment

atyll

Reaction score
Hello

I think some sort of misunderstanding occured.
My server danera.no-ip.org has been permanently banished, the Otservlist.org admin also said that I am a "known spoofer".
Well, the only thing I've done, was extending the AFK time to for a player to log out, so that my players can train longer at the training rooms.
I have no disallowed codes compiled to add "fictional players online", so how can I am a spoofer?

I hope the admin will review this matter and discuss it with me, as I believe it's very unfair.

PS: My afk time have already been changed to 15 minutes.

Kind Regards
Atyll, Danera Owner

Well ive played ur ot and the biggest problem is u dont own a anti bot client. I saw people literally in trainers for 10h+ because they could bot the crap outa ur ot. Im not an admin but this is just what i saw and u should reset the ot or smth cause 120 dist on ur server is 2 easy to get.

It sucks that you dont have a spell to get out of a house....
Saw atleast 5 ppl getting invited in someones house and when the owner closes the door they cant get out anymore :p
Happend to a friend of me he stopped playing xd

Could not enter your page, but one thing that it could be is spoof, have you installed the new anti spoof system? What rev are you using?
About allowing bots in trainers, thats allowed, but not having "no-logout-zones".
But my guess is spoof, since they have pretty tight systems to check that, you need to know ALOT if you are gonna pull spoofing off ;)

ekhm.. I dont have no logout zone on 7.6 server.. I also dont have the sources to my server

Back