• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaneriaOT screens.

daneria

Reaction score
Hello i wanna show you my map ^^

Let's go.

UO0006.jpg

UO0003.jpg

UO0005.jpg

UO0007.jpg

UO0007-1.jpg

UO0008.jpg

UO0012.jpg

UO0015.jpg

UO0017.jpg

UO0018.jpg

UO0020.jpg

UO0016.jpg

UO0025.jpg

NEW
UO0026.jpg

UO0027.jpg

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

UO0030.jpg

UO0034.jpg

UO0033.jpg

UO0031.jpg

Some places aren't finished ^^
I hope you like it and i waiting for comments !

Also looking for a mapper !

Last edited by a moderator:
i liked very much, you are creative mapper.

Welcome here :)

Nice! BUt poor quality on the pictures =(

All the comments made so far, weren't useful at all.
It'd be better if they didn't post at all. Sorry to say so.

To your screenshots, I have to admit that I'd consider those as more than avarage of this forum. (The avarge though, isn't that high here, is it?) The style is mostly the same, yet there are still a lot of things I dislike. Here goes:

• Frozenmud with lava, I'm still against it. Why don't you use the greyrock ground with the new borders?
  • That dirt in the house and some rubbish? What the hell, clean that god damn house, I mean who wants to live with rubbish...
  • A temple with cracks? (The dead tree / stump is not necesary either..) Seriously I'd kick my architects ass if I got a cracked ground in my house.
  • Your grounds need more randomization. Please use randomize more often and better.

I could keep on writing, but I'm hungry and not really in the mood to keep on. Hope it helped you atleast a little.
Oh and ignore those posts, that include less than 20 words. They're lame and just post seekers.

I'm sry for my post then, I'm going to tell you what I(notice, I) think doesn't fit. that frozenmud on lava, it just pops up from nowhere. The stones on the lava with moss.. and the stones u put on earth. Try to stick with one theme so you dont mix everything up

I dont know what to say ... Map looks great. There are no words. Simply :)

btw. If you doing this map. It congratulates, because you went to

Back