• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Danoria.net spoofing

You don't need because you got for sure his MSN but I ain't :D
And I'm a nobody in Otland xD

Of course, it's ok to put trainers in your server, but they should used as trainers and not as help for spoof. :)

I dont use my own mcs. Its other ppls on the server that wants to train their skills? Thats why there is many ppls in training room.. + search on danoria.net on youtube you can see many movies!

Its not a server with 100mc chars where nothing happens! Its like 6different wars every day..

I cant understand why i should be banned from otservlist for this :S I think that the creater of this thread maybe is someone of the others that have got an otserver at the top 5 on the swedish list. And when he saw that my server got better stats than his own he wanted to fuck everything so he will stay at the top..

Lol, just check the pictures there are ALOT of chars in trainers which been there for serveral hours. Saw some videos now, it's always like 6 vs 6?

Back