• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Danoria.net spoofing

Mr I know All

Reaction score
Today I check danoria because I was kinda wondering why there amount of players increased so dramaticaly. Then i immediatly saw that they got trainers and were x-loged but never loged out. I don't know if its really spoofing but here some picture.
http://www8.speedy*****malware.localhost/data/587895955/18980807/75752017/Danoria1 spoofing.jpg
Next one:http://www5.speedy*****malware.localhost/data/876299543/18980847/12020707/Danoria spoofing2.jpg

and third one:
http://www4.speedy*****malware.localhost/data/989484287/18980868/18950023/danoria spoofing3.jpg

So please, what do you think. its really destroying OT bussines with this style of getting people online :S

yeah, i think they are spoofing, today i come when was 190-200 players online dp was empty, maybe there was 2-3 guys, then i go trainers, there was full room, and that chars stay there all the day, so that can prove they are spoofers!

yeah, i think they are spoofing, today i come when was 190-200 players online dp was empty, maybe there was 2-3 guys, then i go trainers, there was full room, and that chars stay there all the day, so that can prove they are spoofers!

Same to you ;)

xD PROVE THAT :thumbup::D:D u are just jeleous on my server :p

I'm not jealous since I know that you got knowledge about Asta Magebomb and can easily set players to positions and let them be online. I also know that you spoofed some days before but idk why mods didn't made any actions against you. They are kinda inactive.

We told you that you're spoofing, why would you ban us if you ain't spoofing?

& you answered me with "haha xD". I'll take it as a "Haha, yes I'm spoofing xD".

I'm not jealous since I know that you got knowledge about Asta Magebomb and can easily set players to positions and let them be online. I also know that you spoofed some days before but idk why mods didn't made any actions against you. They are kinda inactive.

what are u talking about?:huh::huh: ...i don't have any reason to spoof, becouse this 200+ players are real players, and i won't spoof to make "record" like someone said...and mods didn't ban minera becouse u have to be 100% sure and should have evidence against Minera, and then they will ban, but they will see i'm not spoofer, so no bans =*

We told you that you're spoofing, why would you ban us if you ain't spoofing?

& you answered me with "haha xD". I'll take it as a "Haha, yes I'm spoofing xD".

lol, u 2 was just funny guys and i thought u will go now depot and spam join xxxxxx.com new server... so i want be 100% sure and i baned u 2 :thumbup:
and some spoofer wouldn't banned u, becouse he want a lot of players..right.? just go on see my bannished list:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lol why dou you think i would advertise? I made the name "Minera Checker" to check the amount of players.. Don't like ffs because everybdoy know that you always try to get out of trouble but sooner or later you will be punished because nobdy can lie 24/7 ;)
And if you are scared of advertisers, make a anti advertising script if you are so pro scripter.

Yes, of course you thought we'll adverse some other server, your excuses are fuckin' lame dude.

OK, I checked your banishments. LMAO you're so fucking stupid didn't you told me some post before bot is LEGAL? Most of the people are banned for botting. WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO STUPID, SERIOUSLY?

Yes because you started to interupt us ;) telling other people are spoofing although u spoof urself.

Danoria.net is not spoofing.. its is normaly players who is playing..

I think it can be called data spoofing since people who made x-log ain't playing and just pretend to be "200" online players.

you guys dont even have proof, you guys are stupid.. there wasnt any spoofing..

Do you call me an idiot? I just see the pictures of this guy mr i know all and see that many people are at trainers. So maybe its not spoofing but still you got high amount of people online. Sadly for people like me who can't get people because all think your Server=many ppl=nice wars and join this server...

And I was really astonished when i saw at your thread that so fast people came online ...

Back