• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Dantrock and Magerian's Life Thread

TheNubCake

Noob
Reaction score
We're brothers and we love tibia. Just take so many screenshots, figured I'd go ahead and post them for the community to see. The server we play in is Magera.

nghBaRQ.jpg

mDTkTZw.jpg

MUSsyVl.jpg

As you can see I've made it to level 100, I've completed Demon Helmet Quest, and we've faced the mighty Anni. However, there is so much still to be done and hope you guys get to experience it with us.

Being back on real tibia is great, so much more exciting than OT

I was goofing yesterday in thais and decided to try a trap, so I found afks sitting outside of the dp and decided to push them up to my trap. It went pretty successful, as long as I didn't choose knights.
VaXmgGl.jpg

As you can see, there is no possible way to escape this, so it gets very frustrating for the player.

Then as I kept messing around with this trap, I decided to see if I could teleport the players after they logged out. That's when I discovered a funny bug in the Tibia system.
z3AxEYI.jpg

Decided to begin leveling my elder druid, hoping to main him eventually, but first I need to pg him to 100!
THyNLtU.png

Horribleat the moment, I am currently just in Upper Spike, getting about 280k exp/hr using gfbs + ava's.
Complete waste, but no need to buy items currently since I don't really have a use for them. Magerian is also blocking oramond minotaur for me tonight, I got 440k exp/hr there last night on this character using SDs with him blocking on his MS

What a coincidence! I am too from magera and we are from the same guild!
Really? Whats your ingame name? Feel free to post pictures on here, I believe we're able to make this a magera life thread if possible.

pjBXmiP.png

I hunted some wyrms and darashia dl today. HUGE waste, however I think I ended up getting about 440k exp/hr at darashia dl when it wasn't super crowded. This is the loot from maybe a couple hunts, however it is not nearly enough to cover for all the SDS and Strong manas.
My ml is also currently very low compared to what I want it to be, so I am going to make that one of my main priorities, hopeful will get it to about 65-70 by the time I get level 100. I am using as many spells as possible when hunting and I make Ava's every time I get to 200 soul.

Back