• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Danzeria/Frozeria 8.60 Evo

Co9tKEm_.png

Thank You Very Much

Going to host it :)

Last edited:
Hahahhahahhah "frozeria.net" go fuck ur self seriously this is like carloria or something 6 months old HUASHUAHSUAHSUHAUSAHA

Hahahhahahhah "frozeria.net" go fuck ur self seriously this is like carloria or something 6 months old HUASHUAHSUAHSUHAUSAHA

Lol nothing diffrent in frozeria just he rempped it nothing more @Spifa if you don't like it u have to fk urself too.
u will accept it anyway.

I don't like when people are realising other peoples work but this guy deserves it, in my time playing tibia I've never seen a person that resets a server so many times for money @Spifa You had it coming

It might be but the spawns is the same lol seems u didnt change a thing in 6 months, exept the city.

Well sure spawns didnt change a thing ehm it only has about 50 % of the 300 + spawns and the normal spawns. The goloria, VIP, team hunt, 500 + spawns, new events, ctf, lms, happy friday this doesnt exist. Also there is only 1 poor daily quest frozeria has 3, there is no missions frozeria has over 100 missions this is just a few thing that this map doesnt have. The current frozeria has over 35 mbit of map while this contains 12? are you kidding me xD?

Well sure spawns didnt change a thing ehm it only has about 50 % of the 300 + spawns and the normal spawns. The goloria, VIP, team hunt, 500 + spawns, new events, ctf, lms, happy friday this doesnt exist. Also there is only 1 poor daily quest frozeria has 3, there is no missions frozeria has over 100 missions this is just a few thing that this map doesnt have. The current frozeria has over 35 mbit of map while this contains 12? are you kidding me xD?

well anyway u got his databacks with everything u must edit it if u want if u don't like that so ignore the thread only and don't post shits here.

He's mad someone posted his shitty evo map, get over yourself spifa. Your map is shit and I don't think anyone would even want a complete frozeria map.

Back