• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dao pay payout help!!!

Kjosen

Reaction score
hello, im a guy who is running a ot server. Im using daopay.
I havent got my first payout jet. but im waiting for a payout who is 667.36 eruo. but on the home page (start page when u log in) Next payment date: 2009-07-31 97.71 EUR* why? i should have a payout of 667.36 euros. Hmm...... can some one help me please!!

I've have looked it up,they take 37% of the incoming money..

No, it's 60~~. You can even read it on the DaoPay homepage so I don't really see the point with looking something up when it's explained on the officially homepage, lol.

However, you can see your payout dates at "Payouts - Records". There you will see when you will get the money, and as it says now you won't get the money before 31th July 2009. So just be patience and you will have the money in no time.

And I will explain how DaoPay is handling the payouts, they will give you the money you recieved the first month with sms payments, so lets say you recieved 90 EUR then in Payout (That means they already have taken the 60 % of the money), then you will get the SMS money of the 90 EUR in 1 month and the phone call money in 2 month's after that. So you may be a little bit surprised when recieving the money, and note that, the money it says you have in the "Overview - sales analysis", is not what you will be paid it's only an overview of all your recently money that you have recieved, so just count 60 % off the money you got in there and you will find out what you will get. I'd still advice you to go to the Payout section because sometimes you delete the websites or change them, and then the money in your Sales Analysis will also be removed.

Hope it was good explained :)

Last edited:
Back