• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay are crazy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

batte5511

Reaction score
Lets say, if anyone donate 5 euro on my server through daopay, i get 1,5 euro. isnt that abit harsh? i mean theyre putting 3,5 euro in their own pocket? Its a rub lol

No. 10-25% are going up in VAT to the payers state. Then 30-60% goes to the tele company. And the rest can be split between you and daopay.

No. 10-25% are going up in VAT to the payers state. Then 30-60% goes to the tele company. And the rest can be split between you and daopay.

You are basically getting ripped off.
Think of DaoPay as a process with three middle men which take a piece of your profit before you receive it.

You are basically getting ripped off.
Think of DaoPay as a process with three middle men which take a piece of your profit before you receive it.

You technicly have to pay the VAT on paypal too, but since it's international from sinapore, and handle stuff like donations are VAT free goods too, then they don't care to handle it.

So

100EUR @ paypal = 2.5% to them. 97.5EUR, 25% VAT to state (depend on country). ~73.25EUR (- taxes). Yes, the tele companies are ripping us off, but you can always move to netherland, where they only take like 5-15%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back