• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows daopay check points problem

lex luthor

Reaction score
I created daopay and i put all configure to acc maker buypoints.php. On daopay i put ip adress of my server where is located ots and acc maker but i got this errors when someone try add points:

Warning: fopen(https://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appcode=54831&prodcode=smsshop&pin=asdasgsd) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No error in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 62

and:

Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

Like i said earlier i configured daopay and i insert ip of my server in it. Help me

You do not have to do anything. As soon as you have accumulated 50€ (or the equivalent in other currencies), DaoPay will transfer the money to your PayPal or bank account. Just make sure that your account data is complete and correct.

Please note: DaoPays' standard payout terms are End-Of-Month + 60 days, in some countries it’s even +90 days. The reason for this: In almost all countries, governments try to reduce the risk of fraud with Consumer Protection Laws. These laws usually allow consumers to reverse or object transactions within a period of 40 or more days. During this period, a consumer can demand his or her money back. In other words: Even though the recipient might have received money on their bank account, they can’t be sure that they can actually keep it. So, phone carriers can not release funds to us until this period has passed and all funds are safe.

Back