• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Daopay. Have anyone get their money? Dec 31

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
HEllo. since this is the first time im waiting for the money from daopay im a bit stress, i dont even know if its truth that i will get my money..
and second i havent got em yet, somone who have got the money this month?

And witch one is safer to use

Bank
or
paypal
to send the money to.

btw on my payout-> account statement and when i press GO
-->

Date Type Invoice number Currency Amount Exchange rate Amount [SEK] Debit Credit Balance
2008-12-31 Credit Note 9088046 EUR 12.14 10.58 128.52 128.52 128.53
2008-12-31 Credit Note 9088049 SEK 169.46 1.00 169.46 169.46 297.99

thanks
your
Dalale

yes, i recieved my daopay money in my paypal account.

60 days after arrive to 50+€ in my daopay account

Thank you all for your posts, It kinds a bit worried, since i got like 17 000 SEK in my account,
Also as Elox asked does it take longer to get the money with bank transfer? And is it safe to use paypal? since one of my paypal account got this

Message "

Code:
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

# Dec. 8, 2008: We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk. "[/SIZE][/COLOR]
--

Questions?
* how long does it actually takes until you get your money?
* where can i see if my money got sended?
* I made my account in about 70 days ago, It should not be any problems with the transfer?

Thanks for your guys responds!

I haven't got mine yet to.. but i'll get them next month(maybe) because of i choosed Payment type = Paypal, but never wrote my email :(

But i'll get them this month:)

About 19 000 SEK ( 1900Euro )

Back