• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Daopay help

and nice website HAHAHAHAH

no thanks i wont XD

Very funny, stupid egypt.

Don't be made at Omar, it's just that he isn't that smart, he's a no-lifer thinks everyone on the earth are scammers.

Daopay donations are not hard to fix, and believe me, Omar spammed me 24/7 on msn trying to know how to make daopay products, I was just laughing about him all the time.

Go to your products and create a new, it isn't hard at all.

Very funny, stupid egypt.

Don't be made at Omar, it's just that he isn't that smart, he's a no-lifer thinks everyone on the earth are scammers.

Daopay donations are not hard to fix, and believe me, Omar spammed me 24/7 on msn trying to know how to make daopay products, I was just laughing about him all the time.

Go to your products and create a new, it isn't hard at all.

You gotta lay low on the "Egypt" part, you can't just go around criticizing and stereotyping people because of their race, just shows your ignorance. I myself have an Egyptian background and don't appreciate your comment. Don't even try an call me a noob because that's what gets me. Ive been there an done that. Been to rankings and positions in the OT Community that you dream of. I shall not share my true identity now but the "Behind the scenes administrators know who i am here" - Profession c++/php coder, small dedicated hosting business 6+ years of tibia experience, varsity football/basketball in RL. I'd say i have it all. So once again don't sterotype against all Egyptians because you don't know anything just because you have a server with 100+ ppl on it, i could easily prove your just an ignorant 12 year old.

Back