• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay questions!

furstwin

Reaction score
Heya there, I've got some problems again :p

After creating a website, I should fill the Bank Data, right?
what should I write in the boxes: Iban, swift and account name?
Also by the account number it means the numbers on my credit card, 0000111122223333 or anything else?

I'd appericate if you explain some about every box what I should fill!
Thanks,
Furstwin!

Actually they don't go to your card.. Cards cannot store money, it's your bank account that will be receiving the money. Cards are only used to take out money.
So what you need to do is to write your bank account number.

Actually they don't go to your card.. Cards cannot store money, it's your bank account that will be receiving the money. Cards are only used to take out money.
So what you need to do is to write your bank account number.

I kinda figured that out ;) But I tried to donate with my phone, I got the PIN-Code but I didnt get any cash to my bank account or any cash were taken by the phone, know what the problem is? :(

Let me explain this to you very simple..

January 01 - 2009
When January begins you make money for the January month.

January 31 - 2009
Times up for this month, you cannot earn anymore money for this month.

February 01 - 2009
When February begins you make money for the February month and not for January.

February 5-7 - 2009
DaoPay automatic calculation will calculate how much money you will totally get from the January month.

Mars 01 - 2009
Times up for February and now you start making money for the month of Mars.

Mars 5-7 - 2009
DaoPay automatic calculation will calculate how much money you will totally get from the February month.

Mars 31 - 2009
You will now receive the money that you earned from the Phone service at the January month (60 days) in your bank account or PayPal account, depending on which option you chose.

April 01 - 2009
Times up for Mars and now you start making money for the month of April.

April 5-7 - 2009
DaoPay automatic calculation will calculate how much money you will totally get from the Mars month.

April 31 - 2009
You will now receive the money that you earned from the Phone service at the February month (60 days) + the money that you earned from January month with the Premium SMS service (90 days) in your bank account or PayPal account, depending on which option you chose.

That way it will continue.. so from April you get money every month.

Rep++ :p

Last edited:
furstwin do you understand now or do you want me to explain a bit more?
You're welcome if you need more help.

I kinda get it now, thanks alot mate, rep++ ;)
The only problem now is that when I use the pin-code it get an error, ima try fix this but thanks alot! <3

Back