• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay Scam?

Bhullen

Reaction score
Hello, im using daopay sytem on my server, but i think they have scammed me... look at pics:

they payout me 7.08 EUR (81.80 SEK), But i shuold have 115.912 EUR (1,249.58 SEK)-.- have they scam me? -.-

daopay1.png

Shoul Have:
daopay2.png

And Whats Credit Note? :confused:

After sending a latter to them

Betaalgegevens
Bedrag: €400,59 EUR
Transactiedatum: 3 Jul 2009

got this from 600 i think the 200 i ill get next month for sms.

So that meens they are just slow with the Payments not Scammers.

btw any one know about the limite on paypal? caus you an onyl resiev 2700 on month and what if i take this limit off would there be any consuquens?

Robin Hood may have died years ago but he has been reincarnated with a new name Daopay. This system of customers paying by premium telephone call is aget rich quick scheme. the only problem is you wont get rich only Daopay with their 50-75 per cent commisions. Thats right every 100 euros/pouns/dollars you earn, they will rob you of 50 to 75. Their customer service is second to none, thats right. its a little bit better than none but thats about it. I'd steer well clear of them they are robbers and rogues and very unhelpful.there doesnt seem to be anyone there that is polite and helpfull and also knows what he is doing. I believe the outfit is run by one young boy not even out of short trousers. MY OPINION OF WHICH IM ENTITLED. IM SURE DAOPAY WILL DISAGREE. THEY TOO ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION ALBEIT A LITTLE BIASED.

ARNOLD ZAIMMERFRAME THE BOSS OF DAOPAY IS AN EVIL LIAR. IF YOU DARE COMPLAIN HE WILL WITHOLD YOUR MONEY

DAOPAY ARE NASTY AND EVIL KEEP WELL CLEAR OF THEM

Daopay is scam 1000000 % after we changed them for a different premium service providers they stopped pay out money.They own us £3.5k and its more then 6 months is past since they should pay out last payment.They ignoring our emails now.
Dont trust them!!!!!!

and access to our account is blocked now !!!!

Back