• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Daopay SMS/Call System script - Fully automated without the use of 'PIN Codes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGYoshi

In space
Reaction score
== Not selling anymore ==

Check the DaoPay website for more information: daopay.com
It's a service for SMS or Call transactions to buy, in this case Points or something on your own server.

Using Daopay MANY countries are supported, check their website for the exact amount.

I've made a few PHP scripts that makes this process automatic and safe, optimized for Geisor AAC.

The script features:
- Fully automated process towards the DaoPay payment frame. After the user made the payment he'll be redirected and the points are added safely.
- Every transaction is logged in a MySQL database.
- No use of the classic "PIN Codes", the user just has to pay and the rest is done automatically! This script can fully replace your ancient PIN system.

There is no live demo available. The user sided process looks a bit like my PayGol script, found here: http://otland.net/f485/paygol-sms-system-script-156904/.

I provide full support for installation of this script via IRC chat or Teamviewer.
After the installation you can still contact me for changes, (small) requests and support.

You decide yourself how much you'd like to pay, but the minimum is €5,00 via Paypal as a gift.
You pay first, then I'll send the script etc. You can use the script on an unlimited amount of servers/websites, but I help installing it on a single website only.

Contact me via OTLand (PM), in this topic or on IRC: QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc) (not 24/7)

Last edited:
As far as I know there already is an automated Paypal script around. I've made those two (PayGol and DaoPay) because I didn't saw them anywhere else.

Is it possible to create DaoPay account nowadays? :p

Dont you have to pay them shitloads in order to get an account there? Please correct me if im wrong.

I got a email from them where I should sign a form about my company et cetera. 1000€ as activation before going live aswell. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back