• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay sux!!

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
After the 3 months :-

A message from daopay!

Hi, My colleague made a little mistake, we can't release your payment at the moment and we are still investigating in this matter.Please understand that this will take some time (up to 6 months), since this is the period during phone invoices could be claimed.We will inform you about the status as soon we have any news.Please stop contacting us in this matter, since this will not speed up the investigation. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards,Daopay Customer SupportJosef Florian

SCAMMERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Holy S*it Daopay Sux And He is scammers -.- Sir Shutter Use PayPal Its Better

lol omg, dont say he is a scammer ;\

maybe script broke down ?
maybe you are the noob with making a good payment ?

Im not playing on this server anyways
but you should considere that he maybe is speaking the truth ?

the paypal or doapay scripts are always difficult with scripting
give him your pincode you used by doapay and he will fix your prem for sure ;)

or didn't you stored your pin 'noob' ;)

lol :< pretty sux...I will kill them, if I will get same problems with my daopay :< Btw, when payment must come, if I ordered payment today. 1st~ August?

Lol

Look:

Hi, My colleague made a little mistake, we can't release your payment at the moment and we are still investigating in this matter.Please understand that this will take some time (up to 6 months), since this is the period during phone invoices could be claimed.We will inform you about the status as soon we have any news.Please stop contacting us in this matter, since this will not speed up the investigation. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards,Daopay Customer SupportJosef Florian

Look at those mistakes. If it was Daopay these mistakes wouldn't happen.

dude you have to look from the companys side also, thay have many customers and you are one of the unlucky ones. Probebly some script bug/fail, i know it sucks to not get the money but i dont think thay are scammers.

Been using DaoPay for 3 months, haven't gotten paid yet.

Red

Back