• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay vs. Zaypay

What is best?

• Daopay

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Zaopay

Votes: 50 49.5%
  • Both sux! i'll reply a better one!

Votes: 25 24.8%

• Total voters
FAQ from daopay:
Q: How much do I earn when I bill 5 Euro by using DaoPay?
A:

And if you earn more, they will take less %(That's what I think they mean with this, lol):
As soon as your turnover surpasses the indicated limits ( 1.000, 5.000 and 20.000 €), you will benefit from the percentages of the next scale. All revenues of the month will be recalculated with the new percentage at the end of the month. The turnover is calculated as follows:
Product price * transactions = turnover

@exique
Your signature fail, he shouldn't have a ring finger..
"Assassins severed their ring fingers in allegiance to the Assassin Order"

Last edited:
I got two more minuses to Zaypay and Daopay.
Takes like 90 days to get your money out..

True, but it's not their fault really. It takes them just as long to get the money too. Blame the telefon companies. Anyway, with Zaypay you'll run poor the first 2-4 months, then you'll start getting a stable flow of money. But well, most servers doesn't even last that long.

The state take 0-25% (VAT and other things).

The telefon company take 10-30% (they need profit too it seems).

Zaypay take ~5% (the great people there need a salary etc).

ZayPay takes 50 % of the money so that doesn't make any sense at all. Perhaps the telephone company takes 10-30 % and ZayPay takes the rest. However, ZayPay seems to be a great company though. They contacted my company for a while ago and despite the good deal, we had to decline since we do not attend micropayment deals, otherwise it was a pretty good deal and so far, I both like ZayPay and DaoPay but since I've been with DaoPay for a longer time, even though they are competiting with ZayPay, I must say I would vote for DaoPay.

DaoPay takes 63 %~ so it's not much of a difference.