• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay

ersen

Reaction score
image.jpg Did pay i Did pay but didnt get Any points ? Please fix it

when i go buy paypal

Attention, customers from Brazil! As of 9th July 2013, we no longer accept PayPal payments from Brazil due to the high amount of fraud payments from your country. If you ignore this message and make a payment anyway, you will not receive any shop coins and your payment will be refunded.

We suggest that you use DaoPay or ZayPay instead.

=\

Did you follow the WyWallet instructions before making the DaoPay payment? They're on the DaoPay payment screen.

Yes i Did follow the instruction before paying,
I also tried with zaopay and it clearly say in swedish that
The payment has been Made BUT
i still have no points.....

image.jpg

I dont like it feels like i just got robbed on 20 euro for nothing

when i go buy paypal

Attention, customers from Brazil! As of 9th July 2013, we no longer accept PayPal payments from Brazil due to the high amount of fraud payments from your country. If you ignore this message and make a payment anyway, you will not receive any shop coins and your payment will be refunded.

We suggest that you use DaoPay or ZayPay instead.

=\

If you are from Brazil and want to pay with PayPal, we can manually process your payments if you send us a photo of your ID matching the information of the PayPal account you are paying with (this is to prove that you are authorized to make the payment). If you are interested in doing that, send a mail to [email protected].

Yes i Did follow the instruction before paying,
I also tried with zaopay and it clearly say in swedish that
The payment has been Made BUT
i still have no points.....

View attachment 23083

I suppose there's an issue between your phone operator and the payment gateways then, please contact DaoPay (http://daopay.com/help) and ZayPay ([email protected]) to have them look into it.

What the hell have they to do with your OT ? Your the owner just give me My points . They got Their money they have nothing Else to do with This. Now its all on your turn to give me the points, or im going International with This and accusing you for illegal online scammers.

What the hell have they to do with your OT ? Your the owner just give me My points . They got Their money they have nothing Else to do with This. Now its all on your turn to give me the points, or im going International with This and accusing you for illegal online scammers.

The payment gateways are not run by us. This means that we can not check what is wrong with your payment. Obviously we will not give you points for something that we can not see if you actually paid for. If you contact the payment gateways, they will check what is wrong and if money were drawn from your phone, they will make sure you receive what you paid for.

cry is free , go to lawyer and court say Gm Thief my Sms money in ots !! haha all will laugh in u face 10x . its funy because gm try help u and u only cry and say to them motherfuckers and u think they will give u points ? haha , u mom raise u very bad i think u are failure

cry is free , go to lawyer and court say Gm Thief my Sms money in ots !! haha all will laugh in u face 10x . its funy because gm try help u and u only cry and say to them motherfuckers and u think they will give u points ? haha , u mom raise u very bad i think u are failure

Its an international law technically can but it will be funny

Back