• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay

SzukamLaya

Reaction score
Hello!
I have some questions about daopay...
Need I 18 years old to sing up my account and add products?
When can i withdraw money?
All the time or ex. once a month?
And how looks withdrawing process?
Must i send them some contracts or i just click an link and i have moneys on my PayPal?
And are they paying income tax or i get all my money?

its take 3 months to get the money to your credit card, why?
Those whos calling and texting to your server to get money has to send the money from their server to Daopays server, thats why.

Hello!
I have some questions about daopay...
Need I 18 years old to sing up my account and add products?
When can i withdraw money?
All the time or ex. once a month?
And how looks withdrawing process?
Must i send them some contracts or i just click an link and i have moneys on my PayPal?
And are they paying income tax or i get all my money?

You can't withdraw money from a DaoPay account, you get it automatically at the end of each month to your bank or paypal account as soon as you have accumulated 50 € (or the equivalent in other currencies). Our standard payout terms are End-Of-Month + 60 days, in some countries it’s even +90 days. (Remember, your customers charge your product to their phone bill. In the next step, the telecom carrier has to get the money from your customer...)
The VAT is already deducted. But you have to take care of paying your income tax.

More information on money-related issues: FAQ: Where’s my money? ? blog.DaoPay.com

don't forget, you can always contact me personally: arnold (at) daopay.com