• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dark Blue theme gone

Same here, I was using Very Dark Black, I think it was called. But they had some issues, so if I had to guess, either they were removed because of that, or a XenForo update wasn't compatible with them.

Yeah I agree, I never had issues with the dark layouts.

Anyhow the "shades of grey" is not exactly what I want but the only one that kind of pleases my eyes right now.
But there is an issue for me where it does not make a difference/separator between "Sticky"-Threads and the usual ones. :(
1607425954579.png

Btw. Do not forget to upvote the initial post!

Like links being the same color as normal text? Are you telling me you never noticed that?

that's just one line of css, not a reason to wipe the layout entirely

that's just one line of css, not a reason to wipe the layout entirely
True, but after watching the administration & moderation of this forum for a while, I can't say I would be surprised if that was the reason.

Shades of Blue is also missing information such as stats on "solutions/reactions scores/location" for users...

Looks like some update broke quite a few things.

1607439930056.png 1607439940437.png

I wanted to post this, but they already did it, I'm glad to know that many like the dark theme, I also hope that it comes back again!

that's not dark enough for me. My soul is fully dark, not partial.

Last edited:
Back