• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Dark Fantsy Pixel Artist [PAID]

BloodGauntlet

Reaction score

Very dark and gritty graphic style.

For many pieces I will send you a pdf of a sketch and you can design based off that, others I will just give a description. I'm looking for a strong balance between quality and production rate. You can get paid as much as you produce, this is a per piece basis. Contact me any way you wish. Hiring process is simple: have verifiable art pieces to show me. If you qualify you will have access to the jobs. Same day payment through PayPal.

Basic Items (32x32) - $0.25
Wall Sets (64x64) - $1.00
Spells (small) $0.25 per frame
Spells (large) $0.50 per frame

Last edited:
Very dark and gritty graphic style.

For many pieces I will send you a pdf of a sketch and you can design based off that, others I will just give a description. I'm looking for a strong balance between quality and production rate. You can get paid as much as you produce, this is a per piece basis. Contact me any way you wish. Hiring process is simple: have verifiable art pieces to show me. If you qualify you will have access to the jobs. Same day payment through PayPal.

Basic Items (32x32) - $0.25
Wall Sets (64x64) - $1.00
Spells (small) $0.25 per frame
Spells (large) $0.50 per frame
Not to sound harsh.. but it will simply cost more then this for anyone to want to do any work..

In Canada, minimum wage is $11.50 a hour.
To get $0.25 would take roughly 1 minute 20 seconds of work.
32 by 32 is 1024 pixels.

In order to complete the requested work for a Basic Item (32x32), the pixel artist would have to
- Read the requirements of your artwork
- Think of how best to create the pixel art
- pick their colours
- colour in 400-900 individual pixels to create the artwork
- then save and transfer the image to be judged

In 80 seconds.

So to make minimum wage for their years of experience at your rates, the pixel artist would have to create 45 basic items per hour, every hour, for 8 hours straight.
This would be 360 unique sprites, with an average of 7 colours per sprite, and an average of 650 pixels.

There is absolutely no way anyone should contact you at the rates suggested here.
Please rethink your rates.

Good luck!

Xikini

tl;dr of what Xikini said:

GOOD Artists don't work for free. Your prices are a laugh into their face.

you're lucky if you find 1 artist that accepts $1 per basic item.....

hello i am your man!
Name: William
Friends: 0, Soon you
Sports: Autism
Interests: Slavery

General information;
I am a lonely man that sits home in my basement every day between 08.00 - 23.59, and is throughout that time, looking after business at OtLand. And I've finally found what I've for a long time been looking after.

I used to earlier in my career, flip burgers at Burger King, but got fired cause I sucked so hard at flipping. But flipping aside, my life-long dream has always been to sprite, and after my boss told me: "You're fired";

I have now (as of 2016), practiced spriting in my basement for 7 years straight, 15 hours a day, created over 600 000 sprites just to prepare for a job opportunity as this.

I now view your thread and think to myself. What is really life, what is money?
So as I am severely stupid, I am offering you top quality sprites for 0.025$/hour / I also accept potatoes as a payment, cause I would most likely starve to death from your wage.

Skills/Achievments:
- Burger flipper of the year (B.K Global competition) 2015.

References;
Microsoft employee 1939-1945

Last edited:
hello i am your man!
Name: William
Friends: 0, Soon you
Sports: Autism
Interests: Slavery

General information;
I am a lonely man that sits home in my basement every day between 08.00 - 23.59, and is throughout that time, looking after business at OtLand. And I've finally found what I've for a long time been looking after.

I used to earlier in my career, flip burgers at Burger King, but got fired cause I sucked so hard at flipping. But flipping aside, my life-long dream has always been to sprite, and after my boss told me: "You're fired";

I have now (as of 2016), practiced spriting in my basement for 7 years straight, 15 hours a day, created over 600 000 sprites just to prepare for a job opportunity as this.

I now view your thread and think to myself. What is really life, what is money?
So as I am severely stupid, I am offering you top quality sprites for 0.025$/hour / I also accept potatoes as a payment, cause I would most likely starve to death from your wage.

Skills/Achievments:
- Burger flipper of the year (B.K Global competition) 2015.

References;
Microsoft employee 1939-1945
Recommended! Very talented. Gets everything done quickly and professional. ;)

Not to sound harsh.. but it will simply cost more then this for anyone to want to do any work..

In Canada, minimum wage is $11.50 a hour.
To get $0.25 would take roughly 1 minute 20 seconds of work.
32 by 32 is 1024 pixels.

In order to complete the requested work for a Basic Item (32x32), the pixel artist would have to
- Read the requirements of your artwork
- Think of how best to create the pixel art
- pick their colours
- colour in 400-900 individual pixels to create the artwork
- then save and transfer the image to be judged

In 80 seconds.

So to make minimum wage for their years of experience at your rates, the pixel artist would have to create 45 basic items per hour, every hour, for 8 hours straight.
This would be 360 unique sprites, with an average of 7 colours per sprite, and an average of 650 pixels.

There is absolutely no way anyone should contact you at the rates suggested here.
Please rethink your rates.

Good luck!

Xikini

but in Poland minimum wage is like $2.5 ( soon 3$) a hour :) so it is more worth :D

Back