• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dark Souls 2

Yes, yes and YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, I accidently deleted my characters tho, started all over :( whats yerr favourite build? I prefer dex, ds1 dex build OWNED and its still strong in ds2 if you ask me, just get the dlc and farm for the ice rapier, oh yeah, dex/faith all teh way, unfortunatly im very bad at pvp so i dont pvp at all xd

im gonna bump this shit all day err day

Haha Dark Souls 1 = Dex OP~

But Dark Souls 2, I'm still experiencing with builds. I had bought the game on release but never played it till like 3 months ago >.>
So far I enjoy FAITH/DEX. But PvE I enjoy running through with just a Mace+10 build and the Blue Halberd. What console are you on?

How's everyone feel about that new game Bloodborne being only for PS4.... Kinda feel like it's a slap in the face.

No one complained Demon Souls was PS3 exclusive? But Microsoft constantly pays out game creators to make games exclusively for Xbox.

No one complained Demon Souls was PS3 exclusive? But Microsoft constantly pays out game creators to make games exclusively for Xbox.
Because nobody cared about Demon Souls lmfao... And I wasn't just saying that because Bloodborne isn't on xbox but it is also not on PC.

I'm on a ps3, I'm bad at pvp so I hardly pvp and when I do I always loose haha, so I'll keep it at pve, what weapon do you use with your dex/faith?

Dex/Faith builds are good with usually enchanted weapons. Faith raises your Fire/Thunder bonus damage, so usually will max your strength about 20-30, what ever suits you. The fire sword is another good one. But Clerics begin with the Mace, which IMO +10 it's soooooooooooooooo strong! I just run around two handing it basically one hitting everything.

I still prefer the rapiers (infused with lightning of course) and usually keep my str low, never really liked a str build. I had one once on ds1 but then again I had the luck to loot a black knight great axe hehe :p

Most builds call for 20 strength, I mean unless you aren't going to use a weapon that calls for more, I wouldn't go further then 20. I always make my VGR, END, VIT, and STR to 20 because after that they stop scaling after that. But from there, basically begin scaling what ever skill that your choice of weapon calls for.

As far as great axes go I don't ever see any one using them :( Sucks because they so slow! and easy to kill them!

Back