• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkhaos' Bugs Recopilation

Solutions
Reaction score
Here i'll paste all bugs that i found in the game...

Staff from ShadowCores, feel free to edit this post when you fix a bug that's in the list (Removing it or marking it as fixed)

• If you cast (For example: Exura Gran Ico) that has 300 sec of cooldown, if you log out before the 300 seconds pass, when you log in you can cast the spell again without waiting the 300 seconds.
  • I made 2, 7 and 15 damage to a Nightmare with Exori Ico. Formula must be revised. It must have a min value limit. EDIT: Sometimes i just don't make any damage :s
  • Here must be a Giant Spider (Same as the other tower in left side) http://i48.tinypic.com/2gt2p8n.png
  • When you say "fight" to Halvar and you can make Greenhorn arena, he says that the fee is 1000 gold pieces. But if you say "difficulties" and then "Greenhorn", he says that the fee is 1500 gold coins. I didn't noticed how much i payed for the arena, i think i payed 1000

If other player's find bugs, you can post them here and i'll add them to the list.

Last edited:
So you mean, that people will look main post everytime they visit your thread? Absolutely not, also... I check bug report daily, I remember often what page I was in, if I don't I go back and read where I left off...

and its 10+ pages ;D

Back