• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Darkhaos' Pet System

Another suggestion, Instead of Go, Pet! you shud add like Go, (Monster Name) so if someone wants to make a pokemon ot into a custom ot lmao, wud be cool also if u can configure it in lib like SayMonsterNameInsteadOfPet=true or false :D, another thing, If i got no required vocation, it tells me You do not have enough level, Another thing again, You shud also edit lib so each monster gainHp and mana and healHpammount and mana are configurable, One last thing, when the put dies, the player shud automaticly say, Back, Pet! or Back, (monster name)!, Im not trieing to make a pokemon ot but wud be cool if it has kinda same idea as pokemon..

[08/08/2011 23:54:56] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:135: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[08/08/2011 23:54:56] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua)
[08/08/2011 23:54:56] data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:135: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[08/08/2011 23:54:56] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/creaturescripts/scripts/petkill.lua:1: '=' expected near 'onKill'
[08/08/2011 23:54:56] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/petkill.lua)
[08/08/2011 23:54:56] data/creaturescripts/scripts/petkill.lua:1: '=' expected near 'onKill'

see my login.lua
local config = {

loginMessage = getConfigValue('loginMessage'),

useFragHandler = getBooleanFromString(getConfigValue('useFragHandler'))
}

function onLogin(cid)

local loss = getConfigValue('deathLostPercent')
if(loss ~= nil) then

doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, loss * 10)

end

local accountManager = getPlayerAccountManager(cid)

if(accountManager == MANAGER_NONE) then

local lastLogin, str = getPlayerLastLoginSaved(cid),
config.loginMessage

if(lastLogin > 0) then

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT, str)

str = "Your last visit was on " .. os.date("%a %b %d %X %Y", lastLogin) .. "."

else

str = str .. " Please choose your outfit."

doPlayerSendOutfitWindow(cid)

end

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT, str)

elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_NAMELOCK) then

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, it appears that your character has been namelocked, what would you like as your new name?")

elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_ACCOUNT) then

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, type 'account' to manage your account and if you want to start over then type 'cancel'.")

else

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, type 'account' to create an account or type 'recover' to recover an account.")

end

if(not isPlayerGhost(cid)) then

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_TELEPORT)

end

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Mail")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "GuildMotd")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Idle")

if(config.useFragHandler) then

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "SkullCheck")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "petKill")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "petDeath")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "petSta")
end

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "inquisitionPortals")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "ReportBug")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "AdvanceSave")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "ArenaKill")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "reward")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PythiusTheRotten")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Arena")

end
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42309) < 1 then

for i = 42300, 42309 do

setPlayerStorageValue(cid, i, 0)

end

end

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42319) < 1 then

for i = 42310, 42319 do

end

end

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42329) < 1 then

for i = 42320, 42329 do

end

end

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355) == -1 then

setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355, 0)
end

setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42350, 0)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42352, 0)
return true

end

im new in tibia'otserv
please help me

dude, last update fucked the system up, i get many errors, i stopped using it.

dude, last update fucked the system up, i get many errors, i stopped using it.

I think you do not have the slightest idea about the opem tibia concept, stop blaming someone who is freely giving a work to you, do your part, test, find bugs, and reporting, or... shut up.

Darkhaos, plz dont discredit the opem tibia because someone selfishness.

Thx for u job, and we will still helping you to make this system perfect.

@dgprado, you can't even spell open tibia, its none of ur fuckin business to tell me what to do, idc if hes releasing it for free nor real money, you gotta gtfo kid and stop talkin shit in none of ur business shit.. Plus i dun even blame him, and i don't need to tell you what im doin.. didn't know kids these days tell me shut up. :eek:

Last edited:
calm down here

What dgprado means is that Darkhaos is not here to serve you, he has given the community a great script, which even though isn't at the moment 100% operational, it doesn't mean its shit, it is actually quite good and we should be thanking/reporting bugs to him, because without his contribution, we wouldn't have this script :)

also, he's(dgprado) from Brazil, give him a break on the English :rolleyes:

Last edited:
calm down here

What dgprado means is that Darkhaos is not here to serve you, he has given the community a great script, which even though isn't at the moment 100% operational, it doesn't mean its shit, it is actually quite good and we should be thanking/reporting bugs to him, because without his contribution, we wouldn't have this script :)

also, he's from Brazil, give him a break on the English :rolleyes:

Me? i'm not from Brazil o.o!

It is 100% operational to me (For now), but yeah, every big script have more than one bug that you guys should report.

where do i put the monster thing srry im huge noob

EDIT: oops accidentally posted twice sorry as i said im super noob

I posted it in other forum, if you don't want it please. Say me and i will delete it.(I give you credits)

Last edited:
where was this hidden ;< nice +1

Gogo!! Edit the npc resurrector to sell pets too!, and add a variable to each pet, Cost="money to buy it".. NPC is like when u say buy, it says which pet do you want to buy, if you say example "orc spearman", it says Do you realy want to buy an orc spearman pet for (Cost) in variable, if you say yes, it gives u pet and you can call it through !pet call, if you say no, it answers back, Come back when you are ready to buy a pet then. and if you say revive it will work as it is supposed to work... Im just giving you some ideas, its your choice to take them or not idc

Gogo!! Edit the npc resurrector to sell pets too!, and add a variable to each pet, Cost="money to buy it".. NPC is like when u say buy, it says which pet do you want to buy, if you say example "orc spearman", it says Do you realy want to buy an orc spearman pet for (Cost) in variable, if you say yes, it gives u pet and you can call it through !pet call, if you say no, it answers back, Come back when you are ready to buy a pet then. and if you say revive it will work as it is supposed to work... Im just giving you some ideas, its your choice to take them or not idc

I already did that, you say 'offer' and npc shows you a list of all buyable pets (Name and cost), but is not finished yet all the feature and i haven't posted it for that. I'll finish it later

Would be cool if you could make it possible to get pets from a chest or something. Or the npc would be badass aswell.

Good job, will defo use this when the pet seller npc comes out.

Back