• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

^_^
Revamped, In game and in .Gif :blink:
minosgif.gif

[Passed 5,000 Viewso_O!!]

Nice, I really love it, but I don't get the "underwater" feeling if it's not ingame, ingame you can see the blue light . :eek: Try one ingame and with that style if you make a Quara spawn, it will be kickass!

You can put there 1 Quara Pincher and 1 Quara Hydromancer. :p
It looks overspamed stones, erase the stones and those swamp plants:
darklord.png

Do you really HAVE to use them as "Jungle plants" just because they are?

I actually agree with Guru. CIP made them as jungle plants so they fit in a jungle and not underwater..

I don't care about that so called creativity.. Creativity is nice but it's useless if you don't know how to map a good structured map. It's like being black and be a virgin your whole life, it's a waste.

Well there's many stuff that can be used with other purposes; like the sun clock under a fountain (which makes it look a little better) and CIP didn't make it for that. I'm agreeing with Neon, because creativity shouldn't be limited. :peace:

People made a discussion and this attracted more people... ;)
All are right are free to believe whatever they want, but we respect the opinions of others and be tolerant, this was to see their opinions and that's fine, I accept it ... But looks nice :D [for me] [Is the reason why this is a forum!] :)

Back