• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

Thank you all for your comments
Here new map picture :)

2woaubr.png

Inspiration in Magnetico map :p

I like it alot but i dislike the ugly cobbleborder around the thick mud borders.
But it looks amazing with those light effects.

nice mapping but i think i just the same magnetico did xD haha

i think the only difference is just the size xD, but any ways i like ti :p

@Up Yeah thought exactly the same.

I like the treewall right of the character, nice place to run around while killing GS's with royal spears :D

U forgot some borders at the first pic, the grass right of the temple, but i guess u saw that alrdy ^^

XD That's exactly like my map! :eek: I must post new pictures soon... And BTW, I found that map on an USB, so, I might revamp it soon. XD

Gosh i hate gifs so much, cant even enjoy the pic when its changing all the time >_<
Anyways, the town looks great and the grim reaper place looks very very good, abit too dark tho, you should get/hide some lightsources so the natural light lights up the place but other than that, very good, neat style.

Back