• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

more light?:p xD
bj6d7r.png

and one more D:
2yn2byd.png

Looks pretty cool Darklord, on the second pic I would perhaps remove some small stones and put some gravel in the middle instead tho :]

Like HesteN said, i love the first one, but the second one has too much small stones and looks a bit boring, and gravel would indeed be a great solution

Randomize the floor a little bit more imo, and fire over tar.. that dosent work for me :<

Other then that quite cool :p

Apes, Hydras should have dens IMO as they are dragon-lizard halfbreeds. Serpent Spawns should be found in caves where water is present, and bog raiders need more swamp to fit in.

Apes or Lizards, but only apes if there's a storyline (slaves revolting in Tibia), maybe a hydra or serpent spawn if there are certain parts that are ruined or go into caves, and bog raiders would only fit if there were swampy parts.

Back