• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

2hojix5.png

wild warriors :p

Shit man! You've been mapping, and mapping and mapping! :D I love it! :) Show us minimap? :eek:

Shit man! You've been mapping, and mapping and mapping! :D I love it! :) Show us minimap? :eek:

1zb11c.png

500kbs
1 city around 100houses D:
5 hunt zones- 2 incomplete(magicians tower&cyclopsmountain)
...2 small(minotuarcamp&batscave) and 1 medium(thewildwarriorszone) finished
days of work: 3 around 24 hours o.o
around 5% of the map ._.

Last edited:
way too much grass tufts
Not! Remember that it's not real Tibia. It's mapping, here important is your imagination, the imagination of every mapper and for every mapper is individual case.
You should not reproach another mapper that he used too little or too much grass tufts, it is each individual case as I said before.

Not! Remember that it's not real Tibia. It's mapping, here important is your imagination, the imagination of every mapper and for every mapper is individual case.
You should not reproach another mapper that he used too little or too much grass tufts, it is each individual case as I said before.

what 'real' Tibia has to do with this
it's just crowded and ugly as fuck, imo

Much grass tufts on Grass is good, if you ask me... But if you use to much on Dried grass, it's not good.

Back