• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

how looks this map?
6oosc3.png

A lot better than how CipSoft used it for revamping Venore.

The grass tuffs on the wooden floors don't fit IMO, also I think there are stones missing in the ground.

It's very nice. Clean (maybe abit too clean but idc) and well done.
I dislike the grass tuft in the swamp and on the bridge. Nice style
Keep it up.
Blackstone
The map maybe looks incomplete, and yes maybe is incomplete.
I post it thinking that it was complete
I know that looks "clean", specially in the dirty ground, I didn't find the items to fill it,
the items who fits with the enviroment, in my opinion... also with the colors and sprites...

amm are you darklord? that does not look like something you'd map :/, is still unfinished?
Totally agree i was like da fuq dark made this? Xd
Its aight but i didn't see te "darklord" style here.
Javiersin, GhostX
Yes, I'm darklord... Why you guys thinks that? I only was bored, so I took the map editor.... and suddenly the piece was done LOL XD
I had some doubts if I should post it or no, but at the end I decided to release it... Who cares?

The grass tuffs on the wooden floors don't fit IMO, also I think there are stones missing in the ground.
Is a swamp!! it should be full of grass, imagine is a world of fantasy...
I tried to made it how I imagine it and how it should be…

yhyh i understand but i just wasn't feelin the darklord map imo.. You can do much better xd But as i said its still aight but it isn't you.

not is not matter of liking or not macedoon, it's a matter that does not give the feel like he mapped, you can check all this thread and all his post contain something rly unique rly intense, something that gives you a little something.

Darklords posts
ix8dwm.png

venoria.png

venoria2.png

auch.png

This is darklord ;)

What he posted above doesn't compare to what he has done. That's all i was saying and afaik javiersin too.

Last edited:
The mapping that you showed now Ghostx, is mapping for the eyes.
The mapping Darklord showed latest was mapping for the game. Also, this is new sprites.

The mapping that you showed now Ghostx, is mapping for the eyes.
The mapping Darklord showed latest was mapping for the game. Also, this is new sprites.

Look i'm not discussing this further. You and mace are blowing this way out of proportion. All me and javier said is it isn't something we'd thought of darklord to map.
I never said i didn't like it either.

End of discussion.

@Darklord map moar pix plix

not is not matter of liking or not macedoon, it's a matter that does not give the feel like he mapped, you can check all this thread and all his post contain something rly unique rly intense, something that gives you a little something.

I feel like that's what mapping is all about lately, can't someone post something not totally unique, just something simple and playable. And I really like that mapping piece, it makes me feel like, I want to explore that swamp! His more "spammed" maps give me the feeling like, looks cool but I wouldn't want to play there but cool doesn't cut it.

this one its better :p still i feel like its missing something, either bushes, or stones idk it miss something ;P gj tho

i was doing this, recording it... then rme crash ._.
2qvwnit.png

my first mapping video, of this map D:
my first mapping video by Darklord ... - YouTube
do anyone knows a good program for record screens with good quality.. ?¿

the place is a remake of my second map picture, in this post

You could stream on twitch tv and it records the session after stream is over. So people can watch it.
Either used OBS(its great for streaming) or xsplit (tho xsplit sucks xd but its free).

and looks decent :) love the transition between lava and tar

Back