• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

trying something "new"
5GpNpB.png

hope u guys like :)

Really great maps in here, I love the style and designs of it all. Looking forward to seeing some new stuff.

P7tGx7.gif

what place looks better?
the first one with "sand" or "dirt" was my original idea, the idea "quicksand", a non walkable area...
why sand? sand ->energy

depends. The sand is nice. It makes it seem legit. The void would make it seem too "dark" and for energy i don't think that is the best environment :> Try going for a tesla style environment. Sand works that way.
Eitherway - looks nice, detailing looks pretty cool with the borders used to give the tiles that effect

I like how the void works well with the lighting D; (it's probably because the orange/blue contrast)

Water is the best, since the other ones doesn't conduct electricity.

6Z3MJ9.png

I find hard to detail sand places ._.

so do i man - i hate it because i always feel i leave deserts "empty". However what you have done seems really nice :) Not sure whether i like or dislike the walls yet but the overall piece is nicely done.

- - - Updated - - -

db7Gw.png

how the piece would look better?
otbm(7kb) xD

love the walls bro

Back
Top Bottom