• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DarkZerus Thread

DarkZerus

Reaction score
Well, my name is Vitor, I'm new in this forum, but I am not new to sprites. I also have to say I'm Brazilian, I'm just not very good with English so I'm using google translator. =P
Without further ado ... here are some of my sprites:
cxt0.gif

1tzi.png

exhj.png
m6av.png

3901.png

Here is little compared to many sprites I have. But I'll stick with that for now.

Absolutely great work! I'm not a fan of weird colors on the spider, but that's just my personal opinion, everything else look awesome and the scorpion (design, perspective) is exactly as it should be. I see you have a rather bold outline policy, but that's just your style so it doesn't deserve criticism. It might be a nice idea to add more details to the scorpion, or vary the colors a bit, since currently it's pretty much using the same color tone for everything.

Looking forward to see more sprites from you, especially monsters :]
If you are looking to make some sprites or donate them for a project, message me and I might have some interesting challenges for you ^^

man arceus looks incredible! i think it would be an awesome mount in tibia :p keep going ;)

Back