• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darocion @xinn

albertelrei

Old Player Synce 2007 Guia3d Old staff
Reaction score
@xinn @Don Daniello

I want to report the corruption of this server again before was banned for the same thing and do the same thing just before opening Corrupted also he was doing "spoof chars"

This guy made this post and I realized that there were fake players again after seeing him banned a month ago
He named him doracion but when I discovered he changed it

[Germany] Elovra 8.6 Real Map Middelrate Exp! New Updates! Start 14:23:244017

it was thought that I would be afraid of their private

ba7baffda4efde84f1025b8873d293e7.png

and now again to do a post again

[France] Darocion.com 8.6 Real Map Middelrate Exp! New Updates! Start 04:11:2017 / 18:00

and this was the old post of his corruption

and apart he accuses me of something that I have done supposedly says that it was me by teamviewer I do not know that guy at all

Some fun on darocion.com / Don't ever enter this corrupted ot xD

hahah it happens if you sproof data on your server !!!

Welcome to the Otland joker!

Nothing happens, the "rules" that otservlist puts seems to only apply when it suits them or there is money in between, this server (www.olympa-world.com) has days breaking the rules and is still on the list.

Actually creating fake characters is not even against the rules as long he do not login multiple tims.
Just saying :)

On Otservlist it shows this Danger guy as real owner, they are both scamming our Tibian community. Losers.

On Otservlist it shows this Danger guy as real owner, they are both scamming our Tibian community. Losers.

it's owned by @Danger II, just some pathethic kid trying to get extra money by spoofing and scamming

Yeah cause its my server files, I do also own the dedicated server and made the whole website.
Actually I help Synda sometimes in my free time. But for sure I didnt pay otservlist Advertisement or would Waste my time creating a OT for this Community.

So actually I am a co-owner but synda is doing his own thing.
And as I said above: creating fake characters is not against any rule. Using MC and logging in with them is.
As I just saw the server has 4 Players online, so I doubt he logged in with fake characters.

Yeah cause its my server files, I do also own the dedicated server and made the whole website.
Actually I help Synda sometimes in my free time. But for sure I didnt pay otservlist Advertisement or would Waste my time creating a OT for this Community.

So actually I am a co-owner but synda is doing his own thing.
And as I said above: creating fake characters is not against any rule. Using MC and logging in with them is.
As I just saw the server has 4 Players online, so I doubt he logged in with fake characters.

easy way to lose 100 euros on advertisiment xD

Back