• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dasper my gallery, I invite you!

Criticism and supporting something which was not yet the author is a difference. Perhaps you are familiar with this, but not so as to remind me something I did not do:)

Don't use autoborder, this is the basis. Looking at the works of other mappers >.>

As mentioned earlier maybe my lack of experience caused the effect ab, but it did not use. Jobs may not like someone, and that I will not argue, however, can enhance an issue that is not correct.

Time to return to my mappings to the forum. Skil picked up a little, or much longer we appreciate it.

kopalnia_hhhspxs.png

depo2s.png

depoy.png

miasto2_hxnapnq.PNG

Regards,
Dasper

Dasper please disable the auto-border completely spoils the atmosphere, and you try to choose the best accessories to your maps. You can see that you are not ideas but not too well placed to use them. The Council for the future see galleries Neno, Peroxide, Darklord etc. on their example to learn more about mapping. Good luck!

The marshland one is actually alright, could do with a few more things one being not autobordered to the max.
but your caves on the other hand nothing varies, the dragons and dwarf spawn are both the same environment, dragons should be around flame, lava, etc. Whereas dwarves should be around rock, mining accessories and so on :D

I do not know why, it seems to you that is used autoborder. What worries me is, can such a climate of places is ab, but I assure you that used it, it can be seen in the Borders where misejscach are mixed. Well, certainly I will try to deviate from this "illusion. " Well, the ideas a little hard to admit as much is that it works so hard to make something original.
No but I will try, with your advice can attain a higher level.

Sorry for mistakes

Regards,
Dasper

Slightly slightly and please, it exclude (switch off) it else you it just auto-border because there shows he (it) causes something try (look) it it inconvenience but you collapse wanted elements for your maps not. Slightly and it slightly very.

But it on encouragement 7/10 lady < give >.

Slightly slightly and please, it exclude (switch off) it else you it just auto-border because there shows he (it) causes something try (look) it it inconvenience but you collapse wanted elements for your maps not. Slightly and it slightly very.

But it on encouragement 7/10 lady < give >.

Your translator sucks HARD. Stop posting this shit untill you find a better one or get a damn dictionary to help you.

really disslicke the roof. and dont mix so much grass borders. and reduce a bit of your grass tuffts. and remove the red ugly tree =D

Back