• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

data base not saving?

Ssub Zzero

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have run into a slight problem whilst bringing my ot online. I have imported a rl tibia map (without monsters/houses I am yet to find the right files if anyone has a link pm me :) ) I can log into an account I have made earlier however I can no longer log into the account manager as the temple positions are wrong. I have tried to edit the x,y,z in the php my admin database and the actual sql file in the tfs folder using a program I found here to edit it. Its as if nothing i change saves as when I try to upgrade an already existing accound to "god" status, that doesn't even save.

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated I have looked into a whole lot of things I just cant figure it out. On a side note I have tried to link the account with znote, i can make accounts in znote i just cant log into them.. So i am looking for sum1 to make the website part of it for me since for some reason it just won't work. Not sure if this info is important to the aove issue or not.

Back