• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Data center problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
As I explained over two hours ago in Help channel when I was actually able to log in, the server is not unreachable because of an attack directed at us. It is unreachable because of problems at the data center, all we can do is to contact them to find out what is happening and when it is expected to be working fine again. I will keep you updated with more information once we have received a response from the data center.

as i explained over two hours ago in help channel when i was actually able to log in, the server is not unreachable because of an attack directed at us. It is unreachable because of problems at the data center, all we can do is to contact them to find out what is happening and when it is expected to be working fine again. I will keep you updated with more information once we have received a response from the data center.

we got an answer!

just so , when the website works again , will the signatures work again , too?

Thanks Mark, I wasnt able to log in in gmae 2 hour ago cus a meeting at work. Didn't know anything about it till Now. Hope it fix soon.

Let us know when is safe to play again.

Cheer~

Yes, the signatures rely on the website. They will load when the website loads.

Choo choo motherf*****, I hope they end it soon.
As I see the server is dead now, so let it shine asap.

I hope you and your team find an answer soon, I'm addicted to ShadowCores! So sad this is happening.

I am addicted as fuck at this point. I hope you'll get it up and running asap :w00t:

How dare you be that greedy to Mark and the C.O. They're working their asses of trying to get the server back online and the only thing you care about is more loot.
Its beacuse of them you can play on your character in the first place. Shame on you.

Couldnt have said it better myself.
+1

You add the news on the home page shadowcores that there is a problem with the hosting.

How dare you be that greedy to Mark and the C.O. They're working their asses of trying to get the server back online and the only thing you care about is more loot.
Its beacuse of them you can play on your character in the first place. Shame on you.

+1 you said it man! As compensation he should get his account banished :rolleyes:

Keep the spirit alive! And for those who can't wait to play, go outside,.sniff the fresh air, it would do some people very well....

Ye get my acc banned? why should i ? cuz i've asked 1 question? I don't care about loot, i've just asked 1 simple questions u dont have to be rude to me or anything rly.
Good that server is back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back