• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Database connection failed - AFTER COMPILLING

Insane329

Reaction score
So avesta was working fine, then i compiled it and the new exe file says "database connection failed", while i have the same config as in the old exe.

-- Database
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlDatabaseName = "testtibia"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "********"
passwordType = "plain"
storePlayerDeathsInDB = false

i compiled it with source from Avesta SVN, so versions match. I run the win8.1 x64, compiled it via visual2010x32.

here are mine preprocessor definitions:
Code:
__USE_OTPCH__
__USE_MYSQL__
NDEBUG
__USE_SQLITE__
__PROTOCOL_76__
__USE_MINIDUMP__

i had bad sources here and i solved this. i sent you a message with the real problem :D

now i compiled the real avesta, 065 version and i cannot open this map. This is a real map, but on previous version of avesta (with green icon), it was working. It pops out that dbgdll or something is missing, but i have this dll everywhere. I heard that this can be memory problem, but it isnt, i have 24 gbs of ram LOL.

DBGDLL.help is missing < this error.

I am trying to load the realtibia map.

Please tell me, that there is an option to pass this.

http://otland.net/threads/loading-map-on-avesta-dbghelp-dll.217556/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HERE

Last edited: