• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua database error when trying to save the game

Guerra

Reaction score
Hello guys,

i am trying this error when trying to save my server. It started after I added new items to my items.otb !! Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

erro.PNG

I am also receiving this information on the console and it had never happened before ...

erro.PNG

Last edited:
Solution
The default storage for itemtype in latest TFS is small int, You can increase it to INT but I am not sure how this will affect the server.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE player_items MODIFY itemtype INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
What kind of items did you add? Looks like 'itemtype' needs a bigger int, Try this sql query.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE player_items MODIFY itemtype SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

dude you gave us no info at all, the main one: what server are you using?
sorry gentlemen, use i use tfs 1.3
Post automatically merged:

What kind of items did you add? Looks like 'itemtype' needs a bigger int, Try this sql query.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE player_items MODIFY itemtype SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
it didn't work, it still doesn't save. I added some normal giant emerald, sapphire and ruby items. I also added some dolls to use on some systems. Nothing out of the ordinary ...

The default storage for itemtype in latest TFS is small int, You can increase it to INT but I am not sure how this will affect the server.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE player_items MODIFY itemtype INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Solution
just insert it in the database
I ran the command and apparently solved it, I managed to save the game without error. Thank you very much for your help my friend!
Post automatically merged:

but I’m still getting that information when I save the houses. Could you tell me what it is and if it interferes with the game?

erro.PNG

First 2 lines looks like its a house check script like this one
others are normal TFS startup console

First 2 lines looks like its a house check script like this one
others are normal TFS startup console
I just tested, the houses are not saving. when the player uses the command! leave items from the houses instead of going to the deposit, they disappear !!

No, it check the houses left, Like when a player do (!leavehouse).

That's different bug/issue and not related to this thread, Create a different thread with all the information and house/scripts you added lately.

Back