• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Database hacked via. SQL Injection or something else?

I

Icy

Heya, I may just be a newbie or someone who hasn't thoroughly looked enough to find the answer - but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this anywhere...

My server (or rather, my database) is compromised, I'm not sure if it's via. a user that I don't know about or SQL Injection. I'm pretty sure it's SQL injection because I have connections to anything other than localhost denied via the "httpd-xampp.conf" file, and all that's been changed are values in the database (some have been deleted as well).

As for some background information, "[Admin] Caution" as he likes to refer to himself (along with "King", "Fabolous", "Ajdin" etc...) have added premium points to a bunch of accounts which already had points on them, but didn't modify any values that were 0, and also deleted all shop offers from the Donator Shop.

I've searched and searched and have finally decided to just disable Apache, at least for the time being...

Does anyone know of any possible way(s) I can fix this?

P.s. I'm using Crying Damson - 0.3.5pl1 & the newest Gesior AAC if that helps at all...

EDIT: Willing to pay anyone who can fix this for me with RL $$

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know, for me at least, delay gasła lot 1.7.2 and 1.7.1 all ok

I do not know, save se xampp folder somewhere and check

Xampp Save

You can uninstall xampp 1.7.2 = install xampp 1.7.1 and just make a blank database again

and go to the copy of the database and simply paste xampp \ mysql \ data

but if you only have a hacker

Click to search httpd start-xampp.conf

and check whether they are there for sure when you type

Order allow,
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1

Here you will find your database

xampp\mysql\data

and install better xampp 1.7.1

and that no one hack you Upload htaccess file to a folder phpmyadmin the file .htaccess

if you have a server in the house and you are connecting by ip 127.0.0.1 change if nothing else, how is the htaccess file, type in your ip from which these are connecting to the server has

deny from all
allow from your ip address

hes right... do what he says.. dunno about his link though

This is one of the problems with Gesior's AAC, if it would have been object oriented you could easily fix this "hack".

I do not know, for me at least, delay gasła lot 1.7.2 and 1.7.1 all ok

I do not know, save se xampp folder somewhere and check

Xampp Save

You can uninstall xampp 1.7.2 = install xampp 1.7.1 and just make a blank database again

and go to the copy of the database and simply paste xampp \ mysql \ data

but if you only have a hacker

Click to search httpd start-xampp.conf

and check whether they are there for sure when you type

Order allow,
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1

Okay well so far it's working :) If you would like a donation you can PM me your paypal account address and I can send you it :)

What should i do on Linux? I don't have xampp. Hacker can hack with Gesiors BUG, and he have access to database and he can edit "index.php" file.

I do not know how to in linux but the windows in the xampp folder, just search httpd-xampp.conf
and change the following you need it

Lua:
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1

and then only from 127.0.0.1 give advice to enter into the database

This is one of the problems with Gesior's AAC, if it would have been object oriented you could easily fix this "hack".

lol? in which way does oriented object help you to 'easily' fix the "HACK"? the only thing you have to do on a CMS to keep it safe is just FILTER EVERY DATA FROM THE USER and ESCAPE EVERYYYY STRING ON EVERY QUERY, so hard to do that? omg.... thats why i have my own CMS i don't believe anyone but my codes or maybe the codes from some expert like Elf&Talaturen.....

(Y) ROX HAHA MADE MY DAY

mysql no allow external connection xD

HA YOU MADE MY DAY MYSQL ALLOW EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS BUT YOU CAN CHANGE IT...

could someone please help us further with this? I am also having the same issue, also when i search for my website in google another website comes up I am using gesior acc v6 fixed 0.3.5.

Back