• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Database hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
Hello OTLanders.
I have had a disturbing time online with a guy saying he would hacked and shutdown one of the servers I am working for and he has rambled some names of servers for me that he shutdown, if any owner that owns the OT or if a player of that specific OT could repley, please change your password on your other OTs if you still use the same.

He goes by the name Eliten..

12:49 Eliten [236]: kan säga några jag har sänkt (I can say some ots, I've have shutdown)
12:50 Eliten [236]: ghostot.se,hellfire,glamera och sa va de någon till ( ghostot.se, hellfire, glamera and a few more)
12:50 Eliten [236]: och denna jag gjorde nu ( and this one I did right now)
12:50 Eliten [236]: vänta ska se namn (wait, I will look up the name)
12:50 Eliten [236]: ghostot va min rls men sänkte den för han e horunge (ghostot was my rls OT, but I shuttedit down because he is a whore)
12:51 Eliten [236]: loralia.eu
12:51 Eliten [236]: men sänker inte den mer hahaha (But I ain't shutting it down right now)
12:51 Eliten [236]: synd om killen (I feel sorry for the guy)
12:51 Eliten [236]: han skriver skype snälla hahhahaa (He writes in skype like please please hahahha)

12:56 Eliten [236]: om du e duktig på it osv (If your good at IT and so on)
12:56 Eliten [236]: då känner du carlon buneto (Then you should know of Carlon Buneto)
12:56 Eliten [236]: carlos barrueto* (carlos barrueto)
12:57 Eliten [236]: min mosters man han e känd för hackning 30år gammal e han, han har lärt mig allting (My aunts husband is famous for hacking, he is over 30 years old, he have teached be everything.)

I would just like to share his IP that I receive in-game: IP: 83.249.160.67
Please if you own a OT or playing on another ot on the specific told OT name change your username and password, I do not know if this is a false alarm or positive alarm, but to make sure :/

Last edited:
He told me that he could find out were I lived and my IP-Adress through my 6 digital numbers of my birth 960119 1996-Janaruy-19 and that he would get my 4 other digital numbers including my name. If he does that, I am going to freak out..

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

13:23 CM Xreyan [8]: 13:22 Eliten [236]: vincent daniel karlsson (my name)
13:23 Eliten [236]: du bor i värmdö (Were I live)
13:23 Eliten [236]: i stockholm (The city I live in, Värmdö is the outsider of Stockholm..)

THOSE 3 MESSAGE ARE TRUE SHIT..
13:24 Eliten [236]: höstkroken 139 36 värmdö
one more true shit..

He didn't get this info using your birthdate

He told me that he could find out were I lived and my IP-Adress through my 6 digital numbers of my birth 960119 1996-Janaruy-19 and that he would get my 4 other digital numbers including my name. If he does that, I am going to freak out..

What will he do? Kill you?

Seriously you can find information almost about everyone these days. Just ignore the kid!

So, this guy named Elitenn on my server is DDoSing it? That explains our shity uptime... I will put my strongest powers to bring this guy down :3 Got a few contacts that might be able to crash his computer. ;o

- - - Updated - - -

13:23 CM Xreyan [8]: 13:22 Eliten [236]: vincent daniel karlsson (my name)
13:23 Eliten [236]: du bor i värmdö (Were I live)
13:23 Eliten [236]: i stockholm (The city I live in, Värmdö is the outsider of Stockholm..)

THOSE 3 MESSAGE ARE TRUE SHIT..
13:24 Eliten [236]: höstkroken 139 36 värmdö
one more true shit..

Do you got him on skype?

This is what I get out from the IP adress you gave us,
IP address: 83.249.160.67
IP country code: SE
IP address country: Sweden
IP address state: Skane Lan
IP address city: Helsingborg
IP address latitude: 56.0500
IP address longitude: 12.7000
ISP of this IP: Com Hem AB
Organization: Com Hem AB

Last edited:
Seems like a 12 year old trying to scare you into making him a GM or giving him whatever he wants.. lol

This guys is just an joke, that information he got is even don't possible to find in that database.

I even told him to give us an example of file, FROM the database.
Well, he just keep sayin. "Look loralia.eu, i hack this ot im ipbanned there"

Well, first when he gives me something from the database i start worry.. :)

Well, i don't feel like this guy meant what he said, there is no reason for panic.

He have not get any files from the database.
Im 100% sure now.

So, mods can close this thread for sure.

Well, i don't feel like this guy meant what he said, there is no reason for panic.

He have not get any files from the database.
Im 100% sure now.

So, mods can close this thread for sure.

Internet gangsters these days.. I bumped in to one two days ago. I told him to shut down the server and then he logged. l0l

Well, if you have his IP and he actually is able to shut down your server, then you COULD always DDoS the shit out of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back