• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Database) Lost column, how to fix? rep++

Ezak

Dimeria.net Realmap pVp-e
Reaction score
I got my new noobwar ot going but the sql file i had for that ot had disabled the frag system and deaths, so deaths and frags doesnt show up or count on the homepage. After some thinking i wanted to enable it, but how shall i know what column is "dropped".
You can see on the homepage that the frags and deaths doesnt count. Is it a command for this or something? REP++

Homepage: Noobmania.gzh.nu

I got my new noobwar ot going but the sql file i had for that ot had disabled the frag system and deaths, so deaths and frags doesnt show up or count on the homepage. After some thinking i wanted to enable it, but how shall i know what column is "dropped".
You can see on the homepage that the frags and deaths doesnt count. Is it a command for this or something? REP++

Homepage: Noobmania.gzh.nu

If you deleted the columns, try downloading the same .sql file and putting it back, if the server in the config.lua is set to pvp-enforced, then frags will not count. Hope this helps =)

If i put it back i will loose all player accounts and stuff, isnt it a way to just import deaths and frags. Hmm the server is not Pvp-e :p

You can create another database with another .sql file, and right click on the table(s) that you want. Then click Export table, then select that database that your using for your ot =)

PHP:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `player_deaths` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `date` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `level` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `date` (`date`),
  KEY `player_id` (`player_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

PHP:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `player_killers` (