• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I know which is the correct tfs-sdk and boost for this ot?

Jpstafe

Reaction score
hello otland community, I have a question, I'm trying to fix an error with spells, exhausted, and I have to compile the ot to solve it, the problem I have is that when I compile it, it compiles without error, but when I replace the exe that compiles with the previous one, I get an error when loading the items, from what I understand it is like they are not the correct items of the version, in items.cpp I have disabled this option "std::clog << "[ Warning - Items::loadFromOtb] items.otb using generic client version." << std::endl;
else if(Items::dwMajorVersion < CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS)" and it still keeps throwing the error, I copied the items folder from the old ot folder to the new one and it doesn't let me either, they told me it could be the tfs-sdk and the boost
01.png
I know that it can be compiled and that the exe works and I don't get the items error, before about 2 years ago I did it but I don't remember the boost library and tfs-sdk that I had used at that time
This is how I have the libraries loaded:
in C/C++:02.png
This is how I have the libraries loaded:
in Linker:
03.png
... That's why I wanted to know if someone can tell me which is the correct library for the server... the server is this:
[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ... (https://otland.net/threads/7-4-otx-rlmap-100-port-hope-7-4-poi-demon-oak-war-system-shared-exp.249949/)
In the server publication, in the last answers of this same post I saw that they put the libs and the tfs-sdk-2.1, but according to the last otx update that they uploaded on github, but the ot base that I downloaded from that same I have not updated the link, for the simple fact that it is an ot that I am doing to practice pvp with my tibia team
They have given me good advice to switch to tfs 1.2,1.5, but since I am not looking to have an OT to open to the public, I would like to solve this exhaust error, I have made a post but I have not been able to find the answer, I leave it to you in case you want to see it:
Does anyone know how to put this exhaust? (https://otland.net/threads/does-anyone-know-how-to-put-this-exhaust.285210/page-2#post-2730554)
I have fixed the delay when pushing and the char got stuck, I have fixed thousands of bugs in the maps, I have balanced all the monsters, spells, I have fixed almost all the npcs, I just need to fix this ot, is that the exori vis roll every 1 second and the exura vita every 1 second, to have a better pvp experience... another error that remains pending is that it counts the tasks when I'm in a party not only in lasthit, but that it hits both the task...
but I would settle first for fixing the exhaust
Here I leave a practice of war from my team, for this I want the OT, only... that's why I'm determined to fix the exhaust and it would already be xd

I don't think it has anything to do with the libs. It is possible that you edited the "items.otb" file with a different version. Try to take the original "otbm" file, without modification, and open it to see what happened.

Try downloading an item editor correct version for your server, open and reload, then save the 'otb' file. Try opening it to see if it worked or not
Post automatically merged:

As soon as I get home, I'll download it from the Qwizer server, compile and test it.

Last edited:
I don't think it has anything to do with the libs. It is possible that you edited the "items.otb" file with a different version. Try to take the original "otbm" file, without modification, and open it to see what happened.

Try downloading an item editor correct version for your server, open and reload, then save the 'otb' file. Try opening it to see if it worked or not
Post automatically merged:

As soon as I get home, I'll download it from the Qwizer server, compile and test it.
there I wrote to the private

Back