• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

database syncing

Tokiyn

Reaction score
Any reason why my Data base from Xampp wouldn't be syncing to my database from the server.

I've created an account and player and its not showing up in my database.
Also I've checked my config.lua and everything is how it should be.

Thanks again,

Tokiyn

You sure you're using the same database defined in config.php in XAMPP for your AAC? You could be creating a character on DB #1 and your server uses DB #2.

You sure you're using the same database defined in config.php in XAMPP for your AAC? You could be creating a character on DB #1 and your server uses DB #2.
Sorry I ended up fixing it, should have marked it as solved. I was using sqllite in my sqltype in the config when i was using the mysql.sql in my database. I changed it and restarted the server and it instantly synced with my XAMPP DB.

Thanks for answering <3. Also I've been reading your book. Helps out a lot thanks for making it.

Back