• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [DATAPACK] Roxor FULL Edited rescripted TFS 0.3.6 [8.54]

Zoom Iker

*- Dreaming -*
Reaction score
Hello everbody.
I'm selling my edited roxor with no bugs and rescripted and remapped much!

Fixed to TFS 0.3.6

PRICE: 50$

n5DH3h53p.png

qwZhz5xuy.png

LvxxQCG2g9.png

Hlxyeg8hOe.jpg

xcS95PQbl.png

Click on the picture to full view.
wCLzFgxPMf.png

I'm selling this server becouse I don't have time to host it.
Ofc you will get players on it if you can handle a server.

Yours,
Zoom Iker

Last edited:
145$ for it. You will earn that in 3 days easy if you open this server.

Last edited:
200$ is RealMap 100% with WebSite and more :S

I going to sell this packge for 145$ this package is really cheap and you will easy earn more if you can handle a server.

Any features or what did you do? Since in these screens I can just see that you revamped the main room, I cannot see any new monsters or quests

Ofc it have missions, You have to complet quests to hunting bosses you need to get storage to enter the teleport. There is many new things fixed, like Last man standing new scripted.. Many other script is rescripted and many other things.

It's a pretty good datapack...
But, I would say the max price of it is 80 dollars.. 145 dollars is just too much..

ROFL, you said $145 is really cheap. I wouldn't pay $50 for a Roxor server, let alone $145.

ROFL, you said $145 is really cheap. I wouldn't pay $50 for a Roxor server, let alone $145.

That's only you. I worked on this server so hard. I have change many things. I can change the price for 95$

It's not only me. I highly doubt you changed anything heavily. Anything you changed, can be done by anybody else (who has intelligence).

Ok, then look if anyone have Roxor 0.3 all Roxors server is 0.2 so I don't think that anyone will work with Roxor 0.3. Becouse they have to change many things and that's not easy.

Ok, then look if anyone have Roxor 0.3 all Roxors server is 0.2 so I don't think that anyone will work with Roxor 0.3. Becouse they have to change many things and that's not easy.

There are hundreds of 0.3.x RoXoR (free)distributions.

PM one without any error. All those are bugged and scripts don't work. I have upgraded much things on this server.

you don't even show a single script in there

Roxor (Crying Damson) version out their, If you have a real Crying Damson version that has no errors, Send it to me, I will test it and keep it in my archives, If you are selling it, not to me. I will keep it out of the public if you want, and give you a review if It is lagit.

Back