• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Date with alena shiskova!

Hmpfot

Reaction score
Hello there everyone, i played ot LONGLONG time ago but i kno this forum is pretty active so thats why i head back! :)

okey so here we go:

I made a bet with a friend who thought i wldnt be brave (have courage) enough to post a picture of any famous hot women i wanted and "ask for a date"
so i accepted the bet and i also won it, but i also want to win this bloody date with this gorgeous russian model Alena shishkova, so im asking you guys to LIKE AND SHARE this picture and spread it over whole facebook so maybe she gets this picture and might "accept" this "offer"! ;) SO plz click the link and like guys!!!!

Charlie Castman's Photos | Facebook

Oh btw, if u think im just embarresing myself and should be a shame, dont write it, i kno many ppl thinks so but im strong as person and can stand up for what im doing, so dont post any useless comments

thanks alot! ;)

y-u-no-meme-generator-thread-y-u-so-pointless-0e1214.jpg

Hahaha! its just a funny thing, "he dont get anything" HAHAHAH u made my day, well you can belive so if u wants, i did this just because its funny.. Like and share ;)

Maybe, maybe not, i just find it funny, maybe ur just unsecure with urself and will be embarresed if u do something like this, but im not, maybe u should work a little on urself!

I'm good bro, I got me a "friend with benifits" and a few other girls that constantly call me "cute" or "handsome" so I'm sure it's not that. I could go on FB and find some random hot model chick and ask her out too, it's no biggie.

I'm good bro, I got me a "friend with benifits" and a few other girls that constantly call me "cute" or "handsome" so I'm sure it's not that. I could go on FB and find some random hot model chick and ask her out too, it's no biggie.
I think...you get friendzoned by every girl...

I think...you get friendzoned by every girl...

I does by about half the girls I meet but the other half nah... Besides, asking someone out online is ALOT more different and requires less confidence in yourself than in real life, online you can be anyone you want, offline you are who you are.

There's a few bimbos in the city that look like her, maybe even a tranny or two. A couple hundred bucks will take you around the world, or so I hear. :ninja:

^_^

I does by about half the girls I meet but the other half nah... Besides, asking someone out online is ALOT more different and requires less confidence in yourself than in real life, online you can be anyone you want, offline you are who you are.

U think im taking contact with all girls ONLINE? hahaha u gotta be stupid, this is first time i ever do it, its easy to pick up girls offline but as i said, im just doin this because of an bet and because its funny, i think u missunderstood

Back