• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@David

Umitjoo

Reaction score
gajs dont bot full afk please
04:21 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize High Fighter. He was killed by a hellhound.
@david gython

izm646.jpg

04:21 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize High Fighter. He was killed by a hellhound.

Sell life ;D

trevor ? yes that guy who play with negao and that brazols! I saw him in theirs teamspeak
KOPSOPKSPOKSPOKPOSKPOSKPOSKPOSKPOKSPOKSPOKSPOKSPOKSPOKPOSKPOSKPOSKOPSKPOSKPOKSPOKSPOKSPOKSPOKPOSKPOSKPOS

lol bro you ware alex from turban gams you have no team and you played with negao and his team with some other no names like chabor and rest of the kebab makers...how sad it is to make fun of yourself huh

i am druid bro, stop edit your nick to pretend i was there to play because i was on that ts as a guest to help negao with something but h told me you are playing with them and you never show up to battle only to kill botters
mad cuz u died like veziv?

15:58 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Trevor Luciferus. He was killed by Alex tanka bazze.

MAD CUZ DIE? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15:58 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Trevor Luciferus. He was killed by Alex tanka bazze.

MAD CUZ DIE? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i was actually very happy coz i was hunting for like 6 hours got 5 lvld and when you guys killed me i was without supplies and had no friends to teleport me...so it was a free teleport...lost 30 % of my lvl so i was quite happy because you guys made a video after that and i started to be famous from there

i was actually very happy coz i was hunting for like 6 hours got 5 lvld and when you guys killed me i was without supplies and had no friends to teleport me...so it was a free teleport...lost 30 % of my lvl so i was quite happy because you guys made a video after that and i started to be famous from there
@TrevorLuciferus your nothing but you crying when u dying on a server that u drop 30% thats why we was killing you because we wanted so see your rage. nb

Back