• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DBZ charachters sprites

Right, you need to search for them, not likely that someone is gonna come along and be like... "Oh, you like dbz too? You want to start a dbz server too? Well here let me give you all these sprites I spent countless hours on making to you" Probably not gonna happen, you can search on here in small art section for some sprites you need, if you need more, search google for dragon ball sprites, you may have to take sheets and cut them down, and still probably going to be a lot of work no matter what you do...

Right, you need to search for them, not likely that someone is gonna come along and be like... "Oh, you like dbz too? You want to start a dbz server too? Well here let me give you all these sprites I spent countless hours on making to you" Probably not gonna happen, you can search on here in small art section for some sprites you need, if you need more, search google for dragon ball sprites, you may have to take sheets and cut them down, and still probably going to be a lot of work no matter what you do...
I didin't start dbz server. I'm coding my own game with html, php, mysql, js. So i need sprites. Still trying to find. Even coding will take many hours. What i only need is some of DBZ charachters sprites with all transformations. Don't be mad on me :D P.S sorry for bad english.

Last edited:
Back