• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DDG Hosting from USA

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been renting a USA server for nearly 2 months now. Recently this past week there has been massive lags and kicks. It's very frustrating for myself and my players. We are losing players everyday because nobody enjoys a laggy server.

What's the issue going on and when will it be resolved?

Thanks for your services,

imkingran

Please fix it @Don Daniello

Hello Don Daniello,

I've been using hosting my server on your American Server for the past 3 months now and ever since the move to Ubuntu there has been many drops and lags. Everyday there are about 4-5 mass kicks. Some times the numbers drop from 80 players online to 50 and other times to 0. Is there someone trying to DDoS? Is there something you guys can do to improve the stability of your American Servers?

I really love this service but it's very frustrating for the players to constantly have 4-5 kicks every day. Please improve the service!

Best Regards,
imkingran

@Don Daniello

Please contact us using the Support Chat. As far as I remember, we are investigating your problem. It does not affect all american servers, just yours.

Back