• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux DDos Attacks

oOIOo

HetZera.Net
Reaction score
Server And Website under ddos attack

how to protect Dedicated ????

please help fast.......

You can't stop a DDoS attack.. Some attackers have thousands of computers in a bot-net. Tell me what kind of security that would be able to stop it.

You can't stop a DDoS attack.. Some attackers have thousands of computers in a bot-net. Tell me what kind of security that would be able to stop it.
But lets be realistic here, people that get DDoS in the OT community usually originate from someone who is either "Mad bro / Jelly (Recently banned, stolen X, etc)", competitor, or just an asshole and will only be a single person. Maybe even has some of his friends joining in on the cancer so like 3 people sending over nine thousand worthless packets.

With an IP Table you can set a limit per person in a certain amount of time to shitlist Denial of Service attacks from randoms in small groups.

No stand alone software will do it for you. You need real ddos protection. I use these guys - vistnet.com - pretty darn good. Don't protect game servers though, just websites. Reliable & cheap.

Back