• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DDoS Hard Prevent

Reaction score
Do something to prevent these DDoSes, they come several times a day and its destroying the gameplay for many, went from 358 online to 148 online in a minute and webserver is slow as F**k, id say ban the 3 or 6 IP range of the ddosers or at least limit the data throughput per client to something not as high as making the webserver take as much beating

Ip ... make a DHCP server and gone/proxy ...
and if real tibia still get it why not this server to?

Ip ... make a DHCP server and gone/proxy ...
and if real tibia still get it why not this server to?

Why Real Tibia has DDoS protection?
Well I think it's because they have around 20k-30k regular players as opposed to Shadowcore's mere 400.
Don't get me wrong it's a good amount for an OT Server but DDoS protection services cost a lot more than what the 150~ players buy coins for also you've got to consider server costs and all that.

Why Real Tibia has DDoS protection?
Well I think it's because they have around 20k-30k regular players as opposed to Shadowcore's mere 400.
Don't get me wrong it's a good amount for an OT Server but DDoS protection services cost a lot more than what the 150~ players buy coins for also you've got to consider server costs and all that.

i didnt mean that.. i meant to get an attack from DDoS...

but since we know this server is only used for the web and gameserver, why not take info of maximum consumed data per client and limit the requests there? if they are doing it on port 80 then this should be pretty easy to do without affecting the throughput of traffic from 7171 or 7172 and they should only be accessible by otclient and tibia client ( if this is possible even, just putting a ball in the air )

Back